Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FALL















It's here....I love the cool air, tinge of color in the leaves.
Knowing moisture is a good possibility soon.
I've been thinking about soup.

But it's here...breathing down my neck...
Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas...
a book to finish, begin the Christmas list, think about cards, family photos,
the realization that my New Year's resolutions are pretty much hopeless by now.
Get ready to shut the garden down for winter...get out the sweaters.
Get ready to fall.


4 comments:

THE BELLS said...

Cool Pic! Miss you guys...

Elder Nicholas Christensen said...

Yes! Its down to 95 degrees today here in Gilbert AZ, bring on fall!! Actually its downright cold at night, like 65! YIPES!!
love ya
Cheryl

JSL, ABE&H said...

What a good picture, I wish there was some measure of fall here in Texas we have two seasons, hot and cold! Love you and miss you.

KayLea said...

where are you?